Sometimes you need to move a written work thread to a (virtual) face-to-face conversation. It’s easy to meet immediately on Skype — no sign-ups or downloads required. And with features like live subtitles, call recording, screen sharing, and groups of up to 50 people, using Skype with Twist just makes sense.
When you add the Skype integration to your team in Twist, you’re able to start a video call in any thread or message so you can chat instantaneously or at a later date.
- Start a synchronous meeting as easily as typing "/skype" in any thread or message.
- Add a meeting name, like Weekly 1:1, Design Call, or All-Hands Meeting, and Twist will pop your titled meeting link into your post or message.
- Record Skype calls to capture special moments, note key decisions, and use live subtitles to read the words that are spoken.
- Keep your sensitive conversations private with end-to-end encryption.
- Easily share presentations, holiday photos, or anything on your screen during a call with integrated screen sharing.